Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Great Frostbike Photo-dump


Yet another Frostbike came and went. As usual, it was a blast and I had a ton of fun hangin out with good friends, meeting nice new people, and drooling over some amazing products. I took a ton of photos and I'm too tired from uploading/sorting/editing everything to write much of a description, but they're pretty self-explanatory. A big thanks to QBP for putting on an awesome show and taking great care of everyone who attended. I'm always blown away by their hospitality and thoughtfulness. Also a big thanks to Handsome Cycles and One-On-One Bike Studio for putting on a killer party at the Cutter's Ball, and to Sram for providing the many kegs of beer. I might dedicate a separate post just for Cutter's Ball photos, but we'll see if I find the motivation...

Anyways, enjoy a bunch of photos of cool bike stuff below...







































































No comments: