Thursday, February 7, 2013

Titanium Colossal/Chalkboard


Yesterday at the shop, we took our giant chalkboard down off the wall to wipe it clean and write down the latest promos and upcoming cycling events. After erasing it, I thought the board would make for a nice backdrop for the titanium Salsa Colossal I just built up, and so I took a few pics. I think I like how they turned out, so expect to see more of this in the future.


The build is mainly a stock Ti Colossal, which is Salsa's new titanium disc-brake-equipped road bike, with a couple of custom touches. We added a black/red Fi'zi:k Tundra saddle and Lizard Skins duotone black/red bartape, to compliment the red accents of the build. I'm usually not a big fan of duotone tape, but I really like the way it looks on this bike. It's a tasteful build that is modern and flashy, yet subtle and not over-the-top. Come by the shop to see it in person and take it for a spin... Maybe even take it home with you.



Check out a bunch of other photos below:







1 comment:

jkruse said...

that bike is beautiful. the chalkboard backdrop is a very nice touch to the photos as well. i would like to ride a bike like that fast and over a very long distance...