Monday, March 11, 2013

Brompton Shoot


Shot some photos for the shop of a new Brompton demo bike we got today and thought I'd post them up here. I know, I've been posting a lot about Bromptons lately, and I probably won't be much more after this, but Bromptons are neat. This one features a generator hub to keep the front and rear lights going without the need of batteries and includes fenders. So compact when folded that you can take it into the bar or office with you, defeating the need for a lock. It's basically the ultimate commuter bike for someone living in the city or one who travels a lot. In fact, later this week I was planning a trip to Milwaukee with a few friends and we were wondering how we'd fit all our bikes on one car rack. In a perfect world where we all had Bromptons, we'd just throw em' in the trunk and go, then bring them into the hotel with us if we felt so inclined. If only...




Photographing yourself isn't easy, so I apologize for the lack of focus...

No comments: